Facts About Invisalign®
About The Treatment
An average Invisalign® treatment takes between nine and 18 months and is made up of the following steps:
- A free consultation with our Business Manager, Suzy Gorman, where she will give you a demonstration of Invisalign® and show you some of our outstanding results
- Next you will meet one of our clinicians and certified Invisalign® practitioners, Ollie or Darsh, for an evaluation about your treatment
- Diagnostics will be taken, including an X-ray, photographs of your smile and impressions, based on Ollie and Darsh’s treatment plan and your dental records
- A virtual 3D image known as your ‘clin check’ is then generated. This shows you the movement of your teeth from the current position to the desired final position
- We will then work with you to approve the plan and arrange a set of bespoke aligners to be made just for you - the number of aligners required is individual and varies from person to person
You and Your Invisalign® Aligners
Invisalign® aligners are designed to fit easily into your lifestyle. You’ll wear them for around 22 hours every day, only removing them to eat, brush, and floss. You can also take them out for a specific occasion.
Every two weeks, you switch to a new set of aligners. The series of aligners will gradually move your teeth into their final prescribed position. In order for us to monitor your progress and provide your next batch of aligners, you’ll visit Ollie and Darsh every two months.
Benefits of Invisalign®
There are many benefits to choosing Invisalign® over traditional braces.
- Aligners are designed to custom-fit your teeth and not interfere with your lifestyle
- Aligners are virtually invisible, so hardly anyone will notice that you are straightening your teeth
- The treatment allows you to maintain your dental hygiene and brush and floss as normal
- The aligners can be removed for eating, drinking or special occasions
- There is less chance of irritation on your mouth and gums since there are no brackets or wires on the aligners
- From the start, you’ll know how long your treatment will take and what your teeth are expected to look like at the end of the process
- The end result will be a brilliant, brand new smile
Flexible Payment Options
We’re committed to providing you with the best quality, most convenient and affordable dental care, so we offer flexible payment options for Invisalign® treatment.
Our team will work with you in making payment arrangements best suited to your needs. For example, Interest Free Financing will make it easier for you to get Invisalign® immediately and then pay for it over time with a monthly schedule that fits your budget.