INFORMATION WE COLLECT
User Provided Information: We collect information you provide when choosing to participate in various activities on the website. Such information may include Personal Information. Personal Information includes data such as: your name, address, telephone number, email address, and other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you.
Log File Information: When you use our website, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
Analytics: We may share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to assist us in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the website.
THE WAY WE USE INFORMATION
WEBSITE USERS INFORMATION
If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the website, then we may use such information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the website, including, when applicable, sending you information.
Any personal information or other content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others, including Ollieanddarsh.co.uk/, without any additional permission. We may use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial, marketing, or other messages without additional consent. We may share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with third parties to assist us in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the website. We may disclose Personal Information and/or non-personally identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant. Ollieanddarsh.co.uk/ reserves the right to disclose Personal Information and/or non-personally-identifiable information that Ollieanddarsh.co.uk/ believes, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend itself against any third party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, to protect the security or integrity of our website, and to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Ollieanddarsh.co.uk/, our users or others, and to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Ollieanddarsh.co.uk/, our users or others.
We may use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, click stream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the website and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analysing user preferences and trends.
Within your browser you can choose whether you wish to accept cookies or not. Different browsers make different controls available to you and so we provide links below to popular manufacturers’ instructions on how you can do this. Generally, your browser will offer you the choice to accept, refuse or delete cookies at all times, or those from providers that website owners use (“third party cookies”), or those from specific websites.
Before purchasing an Ollieanddarsh.co.uk/ service or product, you must familiarise yourself with this policy and we urge you to raise any queries with us prior to proceeding with your registration(s) or purchase.
INFORMATION WE HOLD
GENERAL ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Ollieanddarsh.co.uk/ ordinarily requires you to provide us with that information that is required for the proper maintenance and administration of your user account with us.
Information necessary for ensuring the proper administration of your account. (including contact details such as email and telephone number, for ease of contacting you in relation to your account and services)
Data necessary for the specific Product/service obtained by you
Depending on the product or service you obtain, we may need additional information, or to use your data in another manner specific and necessary to that product or service. (See individual product/service sections below).
DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE RECEIVE?
WAYS WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
First and foremost, Ollieanddarsh.co.uk/ uses your Data to process your payment and provide you with the services which you have purchased. Additionally, Ollieanddarsh.co.uk/ may use Data to
- Improve our Services, promotions and functionality
- Develop and collect aggregate statistics (ensuring appropriate anonymization) regarding our systems and Services,
- Communicate with you regarding your registration or related Services.
We engage other companies and individuals to perform enhanced services on our behalf. In addition, certain of our enhanced services require that we contact Internet directories and various search engines on your behalf. Many of our service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
EXCEPTIONS TO DISCLOSURE LIMITATIONS
- Necessary to fulfil a transaction or provide information you have requested;
- In your vital interests or in the vital interests of another person, including events of an emergency that pose a threat to your safety;
- Required by law or necessary to respond to legal process;
- As necessary to establish, assert, defend, or protect our rights or property; or
- As necessary to meet the requirements of requests, lawfully made by public authorities, including requests to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
GENERAL PRIVACY CONDITIONS – ALL USERS
NOTE REGARDING SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
“Sensitive Personal Information” refers to personal information specifying medical or health conditions, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or information specifying sex life of the individual.
We do not ordinarily or knowingly require or collect Sensitive Personal information, nor do we use or disclose such information with third parties without your explicit consent.
NOTE REGARDING CHILDREN (UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE)
Please note that we do not knowingly permit or solicit information from individuals under eighteen (18) years of age. In addition, we do not knowingly market our products or services to individuals under eighteen (18) years of age. You may use our services only with involvement and permission of a parent or guardian.
HOW SECURE IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input and the information we may send to our agents.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
We have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help safeguard, prevent unauthorised access, maintain data security, and correctly use your information. To that extent, Ollieanddarsh.co.uk/ employs security measures that are deemed commensurate to the quality of data held, with due regard to the state of the art and cost of the available security measures, and the risk to the privacy rights of you, as data subject. We do not, nor can we, guarantee security. Neither people nor security systems are foolproof, including encryption systems.
Where a breach occurs, Ollieanddarsh.co.uk/ shall, upon discovering such a breach, ensure that our obligations under applicable data privacy requirements, and with specific acknowledgement of Articles 33 and 34 of the GDPR, are complied with where applicable.
RETENTION OF DATA
Ollieanddarsh.co.uk/ does not retain any Personal Information for longer than is necessary.
WHAT INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
To access, update or delete your personal information, Ollieanddarsh.co.uk/ will provide you with access to certain information about you for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. To view or change this information, log in to your account. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
Where applicable, you have the right to obtain from Ollieanddarsh.co.uk/ a confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed. In addition, where such processing is confirmed, and you request it, we shall arrange access to the personal data and the following information;
- The categories of personal data concerned;
- The recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
- Where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- The existence of the right to request from the registrar, rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- Where the personal data was not collected from the you by Ollieanddarsh.co.uk/, any available information as to its source (e.g. referral program etc.); and
- The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
Where your personal data is transferred to a third country you also have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards, we have put in place pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR relating to the transfer.
Copies of the Data: Ollieanddarsh.co.uk/, shall be happy to provide, where requested, a copy of that data, relating to you, which are being processed. Subject to the restrictions as noted in Article 23 of the GDPR.
All personal information held by Ollieanddarsh.co.uk/ is that information which you have provided to us. To view or change this information, you should log in to your account. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records. If this is deemed insufficient, or you are experiencing any difficulties in making the required updates, please contact us.
Where you as, the data subject, wish to erase personal data concerning you, Ollieanddarsh.co.uk/ will fulfil this request should one of the following grounds apply:
- The personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, e.g. the provision of our Services;
- Where processing is based solely upon your required consent, and you withdraw this consent on which the processing is based;
- Where you object to the processing, and where there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- Where you can demonstrate that the Personal Information has been unlawfully processed;
- Where you provide notice that the Personal Information must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation as contained in a stated Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject; or
- Where we are unable to demonstrate proper reliance on an exception under 17 (3) of the GDPR.
RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
Where Ollieanddarsh.co.uk/ has publicly disclosed your data and where you have made a valid request to erase your personal data, we will, taking into account the available technology and the cost of implementation, take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform any controllers which are processing that personal data, of your request for erasure.