Dental crowns (you might also hear them being referred to as dental caps) are used to restore chipped or broken teeth back to their full health. Here at Ollie & Darsh, we use the highest quality porcelain crowns to bring the sparkle back to your smile.Enquire today
What are Dental Crowns Used For?
Over time, our teeth become subject to wear and tear, and can sometimes become worn, chipped or broken. Dental crowns are placed over damaged teeth to restore their functionality and improve the overall aesthetic of your smile.
We might use a dental crown to:
- Protect your tooth from decay
- Restore a broken, chipped or fractured tooth
- Hold a dental bridge in place
- Cover a dental implant
Our porcelain crowns look just like natural teeth, so nobody will ever spot the difference.
DENTAL CROWNS FROM £695
Restore your smile with Dental Crowns for £695 to help improve your confidence!
What are the Benefits of Dental Crowns?
Dental crowns enhance the appearance of your smile and look exactly like natural teeth. Our porcelain crowns are strong and durable, beautifully restoring the functionality and confidence of your smile.
How are Dental Crowns Fitted?
- When you come to Ollie & Darsh for dental crown treatment, your comfort comes first. Before we begin, we’ll ensure you’re feeling comfortable in our calm and soothing environment. If you’re feeling nervous, rest assured that you’re in safe hands. Our kind and friendly team will do everything necessary to make sure you’re feeling totally comfortable before treatment starts.
- The crown-fitting process is usually carried out over a series of appointments. Firstly, we’ll prepare the tooth to accommodate the crown. Then, we’ll take some impressions of your teeth and make a record of their colour to ensure your new crown is a perfect match.
- Between appointments, your tooth will be protected with a temporary crown while your new one is being created by our technicians.
- Once your crown is ready, we’ll invite you back to Ollie & Darsh to fit the permanent crown. Then all that’s left for you to do is enjoy a healthy, confident smile!