1. The promoter is: Ollie & Darsh Ltd (company no. 08422029) whose registered office is at Ollie & Darsh, 11 Dale Street, Liverpool, L2 2SH 2. Employees of Ollie & Darsh or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw or helping to set up the prize draw shall not be permitted to enter the competition. 3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this monthly prize draw. 4. Route to entry for the prize draw and details of how to enter are via http://www.ollieanddarsh.co.uk/blog/healthy-smiles/share-your-smilestories-for-a-chance-to-win-a-free-dental-hygiene-session/ 5. Closing date for entry will be on the 28th day of each month, unless this falls on a weekend, in which case, entry will close on the Friday prior to the 28th. After this date the no further entries to that month’s prize draw will be permitted. 6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. 7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter. 8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition. 9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. 10. Winners will be chosen at random by the team at Ph.Creative (Ollie & Darsh’s appointed Inbound Marketing agency) 11. The monthly winner will be notified via Twitter or Facebook on 29thday of each month, unless the 29th falls on a weekend or public holiday, in which case the winner will be notified on the next working Monday after the 29th. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. 12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. 13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. 14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. 15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. 16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. 17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. 18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Ollie & Darsh and not to any other party.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website www.ollieanddarsh.co.uk; By using our website, you agree to these terms and conditions in full. If you do not accept or do not agree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
2. Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. All these intellectual property rights are reserved, subject to the licence below.
Subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions, you may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or PDF's from the website for your own personal use.
You are not permitted to:
- Republish material from this website;
- republish material from this website on another website;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from this website;
- Show any material from this website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise alter any material on this website; or
- Redistribute any material from this website.
3. Acceptable use
You must not use our website in any manner that is illegal, unlawful, fraudulent or harmful, or in relation with any illegal, unlawful, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity; or in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
You must not use our website to copy, store, transmit, host, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of or is affiliated to any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software whatsoever.
Without our prior express written consent, you must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting on or in relation to our website.
You must not use our website for any objective related to marketing without our prior express written consent.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not guarantee its correctness or completeness; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
We exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of a satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill.
5. Limitation of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions or elsewhere on our website shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the appropriate law.
Subject to this, our liability to you in relation to the use of our website or under or in association with these terms and conditions, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall be limited as follows:
- to the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- we shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- we shall not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, reputation, data, information or goodwill;
- we shall not be liable for any loss or damage occurring out of any event or events that are beyond our reasonable control;
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses, including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers, incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any condition of these terms and conditions.
7. Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem suitable to deal with the breach, including prohibiting you from accessing the website, suspending your access to the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
We may revise these terms and conditions on occasion. Such revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on our website. To ensure you are familiar with the current version please check this page regularly.
We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
We do not permit you to transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions shall continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part shall be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision shall continue in effect.
11. Exclusion of third party rights
These terms and conditions are for the benefit of you and us, and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in connection to these terms and conditions is not to be subject to the consent of any third party whatsoever.
12. Entire agreement
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in regard to your use of our website, and supersede all prior agreements in respect of your use of this website.
13. Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with applicable English law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14. Our details
The full name of our company is Ollie and Darsh.
Our company's address is :
11 Dale Street,
Lower Ground Floor,