Composite bonding is a highly effective, non-invasive treatment that can give you the smile of your dreams, with minimal preparation of your natural teeth. Once the teeth bonding procedure is complete, you’ll have a beautiful smile that will see your confidence soar.Enquire today
What is Teeth Bonding?
Teeth bonding, also known as dental bonding, involves the use of tooth-coloured resin to repair chipped, discoloured, fractured or decayed teeth. The treatment is so-called because the material is ‘bonded’ to your teeth. Here at Ollie & Darsh, we offer composite bonding from £250 per tooth
What Sort of Dental Problems Does Teeth Bonding Treat?
- Composite resin used during this treatment can be shaped and polished to match your natural teeth
- We use teeth bonding to brighten up a discoloured tooth or improve the appearance of a chipped tooth
- Bonding can also be used to make teeth appear longer, change the shape or colour of a tooth or close gaps between the teeth
- Composite bonding can even be used as a cosmetic alternative to silver fillings.
Benefits of Tooth Bonding
Here are just some of the brilliant benefits of this non-invasive treatment:
Very little preparation is needed – this means that we won’t need to remove much (if any) of your existing tooth enamel to make room for the composite material
Quick procedure – the treatment is typically complete in just one appointment!
No need for anesthesia – meaning that you can carry on with your day with minimal downtime once the treatment is complete.
Does tooth bonding sound like the treatment for you? Then we’d love to hear from you! Get in touch today to arrange your free consultation at Ollie & Darsh.
- Before we begin the bonding procedure, we will use a shade chart to make sure the composite resin we choose is a perfect colour match to your natural teeth
- Then, we prepare your surrounding teeth for the procedure and coat the tooth we’re treating with a light amount of conditioning liquid to help the resin bond with your enamel
- The next step is to apply the resin. We will mould and smooth the putty-like material until it is shaped exactly the way you want it, before shining a special ultraviolet light onto your tooth to set the resin.
- When the resin has hardened, we will polish the tooth so that it matches the shine of your natural teeth.
- This procedure is shorter than many other cosmetic procedures, lasting upwards from an hour. All that’s left to do then is enjoy your beautiful new smile!
I have attended Ollie and Darsh for around 8 years, where I initially had composite bonding whilst in my teens. Since the beginning, their service has been exceptional, along with their dentistry. I have recommended family members and friends to their clinic who all have corresponding views. 8 years on and my bonding has lasted and I still always receive compliments for my smile.