How Ollie And Darsh Can Help
We’ve spent time making sure that we provide the best customer service that we possibly can, and this means that we’ve invested into training staff and equipment to ensure that you feel as comfortable as possible on your visit to us. Because you can’t conquer your fear if you don’t trust your dental practice.
Our welcoming staff are here to support you with whatever you need, and provide a calm and relaxing environment as soon as you enter the building. We understand that waiting can be the worst part, so we even provide noise cancelling headphones and screens to distract you from your anxiety. If you want to know more, then feel free to CONTACT US with any questions.
What To Expect
We understand that not knowing what is going to happen can increase your anxiety, so we ensure that our patients are kept informed every step of the way. Your first visit to us will be a consultation, where we talk about what it is that you want. Here, you will be given the opportunity to voice any concerns that you may have so that we know how to help you.
If the calming atmosphere of our clinic is still not enough to ease your fear of the dentist, then we can provide dental sedation to help. Our dedicated team have years of experience and are fully trained to deliver sedation to suit the needs of our clients.
This means that you’ll feel relaxed when undergoing treatment at our clinic, and be one step closer to achieving your perfect smile!
General Dentist Anxiety Tips
- Perhaps the most important tip is to find a trusted and recommended dentist that understands your concerns and knows how to help.
- Early appointments are a lot easier for patients that suffer with a phobia of the dentist. This means that you’re not waiting around for your appointment all day.
- Meet your dentist for a chat beforehand and let them know about your nervousness.
- Take a friend or family member with you so that you have someone familiar there.
- If you feel you need to, establish a hand signal with your dentist that lets them know when to stop so that you can take a break.