White fillings are used to repair tooth decay while maintaining the natural beauty of your smile. With a white dental filling, there's no need to feel self-conscious when you laugh or smile, as nobody will be able to tell you’ve even had a filling – it'll be our little secret!Enquire now
What are the Benefits of White Fillings?
White fillings are a natural-looking alternative to the traditional, silver amalgam fillings you may have been familiar with in the past. They are made from tooth-coloured composite resin designed to blend beautifully with your natural teeth. Here at Ollie & Darsh, we can use white fillings to replace old silver fillings, so you can smile with total confidence.
Just like silver amalgam fillings, white fillings can be placed in the front or back teeth to repair decay and prevent further damage or sensitivity. We use the most modern materials available, making our white fillings a strong and durable choice for tooth repair.
Improve your smile and your confidence by using white fillings for a natural look from £124.80.
How Long do White Fillings Last?
We’ll give you plenty of helpful aftercare advice when your filling has been placed, but when looked after as part of a healthy hygiene routine, your white filling should last for around 7-10 years.
If you want to replace old silver fillings or need a new one and want to keep the natural aesthetic of your smile, we’re here to help. Get in touch today to book your free consultation.
What Does Treatment Involve?
- Once you've decided that white fillings are your best treatment option, we’ll arrange an appointment at a time that's convenient to you.
- On the day of your appointment, we'll make sure you’re feeling relaxed and comfortable before treatment begins. Don't worry if you’re feeling nervous; Ollie & Darsh is a soothing environment and our caring and friendly staff will do everything they can to settle your nerves.
- When you're ready for us to place your white filling, we'll numb the area with local anaesthetic, so you won't feel a thing. We'll then apply a special gel to the tooth to ensure that the composite resin will bond successfully.
- When the gel has been washed away and your tooth dried, we'll apply a priming agent so that the filling material will form a strong bond. Then it’s time to add the colour-matched resin. We will do this in layers and mould the resin so that it perfectly matches the shape of your tooth.
- Finally, we will set the resin with a special curing light before polishing the filling so that it looks just like a natural part of your tooth. All that’s left for you to do then is admire your newly repaired smile!